Being deaf I think I am more in tune with my other senses, my sense of smell for instant is very sensitive and I find that I am always sniffing things and must admit I drive myself nuts sometimes 🙂
So I decided to make an ongoing list of my favourite smells in no particular order – I’ll make additions to my list as I remember by favourite scents!
My Favourite Smells:
- My Dog Harry – she has a gorgeous musky scent which I wish I could bottle!
- Art Work – I love that handmade smell that you get from handmade cards, atcs, backgrounds, collages and anything handmade.
- Acrylic Paint – I love the smell of paint, if I could I would wear it as a perfume!
- Warburtons Teacakes – those lovely juicy currant buns have a gorgeous edible scent
- Spring – Theres a certain smell in the air when Spring comes, its the scent of fresh leaves, grasses and flowers growing after a long winters slumber.