I went looking for something quick and easy to do on my blog and found this blog for Friday Fill Ins! So here goes – must remember to do it every week now!
You are given a list and you have to fill in your own word answers, my answers are written in BOLD.
1. In a hole in the ground there lived a little brown dormouse
2. Life Sucks but that ain’t no matter.
3. After dark the rain began to fall again, like flippin always!
4. “Lara dived from the hold of the Spanish galleon.
5. There was a hand in the darkness, and it was wearing a pretty pink glove.
6. “Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, they lie in wait for you on street corners ready to jump you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chocolate cake, tomorrow my plans include eating quality steeets and Sunday, I want to learn how to swim!