Made some moulds

I found an ancient pack of molding compound in my stash which must be over 5 years old! Finally I got it out and used it! And surprisingly it hadnt gone off. Its similar to the mold n pour stuff except it isnt 🙂

I had a small pack of 35grams each of the compound and the catalyst and managed to make 7 moulds in total using charms and buttons.

Im getting into practise because I have a huge stash of things I want to make moulds out of for clay 😀

Here’s my first attempts, the one at the top had an air bubble in it as you can see its not totally smooth – that was my first mould I made and learned how not to do it 😉