Altered Piggy Bank

I was in need of a new piggy bank but the one I had looked pretty plain. So I decided to pretty it up, I got some merit g that my oranges came in, glued it onto the piggy. Then when it was dry I gessoed, then painted with amethyst acrylic paint and added highlights using interference violet medium.

Pictures are a bit naff, it looks a lot better in real life, but here they are:

image

image

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s